Schools Liason Officer:
Welcome to Cam Everside YFC
Cam Everside YFC was founded in 1984 and is based in Cam nr. Dursley, Gloucestershire. We are a community based football club with over 200 children signed on. There are currently eleven age groups from Under 6’s through to Under 16’s. Each age group runs at least one team, with some running as many as three.
The teams play in a variety of leagues including The Cotswold Youth League, Mid Glos Mini League, Stroud Youth League and Gloucester Youth League. The aim of the club is to foster, promote and provide football in all of these age groups, with ultimately all age groups up to U17 being catered for. The club offers a fun and friendly atmosphere and is open to any standard of player. If you want more information please contact the relevant age group manager or coach.
BBC Football News
- Northern Ireland 3-1 Greece
Northern Ireland defeat Greece 3-1 on a memorable and emotional night at Windsor Park to secure their qualification for...
- Klopp confirmed as Liverpool manager
Jurgen Klopp is appointed Liverpool's new manager, with the former Borussia Dortmund boss signing a three-year deal...
- Republic of Ireland 1-0 Germany
Republic of Ireland produce a stunning 1-0 win over Germany to leave automatic qualification for Euro 2016 in their own...
- Fifa needs external president - IOC
Fifa needs a "credible external presidential candidate" to replace the suspended Sepp Blatter, says the IOC president. ...
- 'Euro success shows NI's potential'
Northern Ireland boss Michael O'Neill says qualifying for Euro 2016 shows his team's potential to achieve even more. ...
- Republic to 'go for it' in Poland
Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill says his players will "go for it" in Sunday's Euro 2016 qualifier against...
- Portugal seal Euro 2016 qualification
Portugal are the seventh team to reach Euro 2016 after a Joao Moutinho goal was enough to beat Denmark.
- Friday's gossip column
Gotze blow for Arsenal, Manchester United to move for Mane, Barcelona keen on Kuyt, plus more.
- Players behind Mourinho - Cahill
Chelsea defender Gary Cahill says Jose Mourinho has the full support of the club and the players.
- Watford charged for players' conduct
Watford are charged by the Football Association because of the conduct of their players in Saturday's 1-1 draw at...
- Hodgson favours Kane as striker
England boss Roy Hodgson says he prefers Harry Kane to Theo Walcott as the team's lead striker.
- Chelsea Ladies 1-0 Glasgow City
Chelsea Ladies will take a slender lead into their Champions League last 32 second-leg tie against Glasgow City. ...
- Fifa suspends Blatter, Platini & Valcke
Fifa provisionally suspends president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke and Uefa chief Michel Platini for 90...
- Chelsea and Arsenal fined by FA
Chelsea and Arsenal are fined £40,000 and £30,000 after failing to control their players at Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea sign goalkeeper Amelia
Chelsea sign former AC Milan and Italy goalkeeper Marco Amelia on a free transfer until the end of the season.
- Messi to stand trial for tax fraud
Lionel Messi will stand trial on tax fraud charges, a court in Spain rules, rejecting a request to drop charges against...
- Wales success 'inspired by Speed'
Hal Robson-Kanu says qualifying for Euro 2016 will be the perfect tribute to the influence of late Wales manager Gary...
- Tackle on Shaw 'deserved punishment'
Uefa referees' chief Pierluigi Collina says the tackle which broke Man Utd player Luke Shaw's leg should have been...
- Premier League prices 'offers value'
Premier League season-ticket holders are getting "excellent value", according to executive chairman Richard Scudamore. ...
- VIDEO: All you need to know about Klopp
BBC Sport profiles Jurgen Klopp, who has agreed to become Liverpool's new manager in the wake of Brendan Rogers'...
- AUDIO: NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
Northern Ireland players Gareth McAuley and Chris Brunt celebrate qualifying for the finals of Euro 2016.
- AUDIO: Ward savours NI qualification
Northern Ireland player Jamie Ward says qualifying for the Euro 2016 finals will take time to sink in.
- VIDEO: Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
Ex-England striker Gary Lineker says a completely fresh start is needed at Fifa, following the provisional suspension of...
- VIDEO: O'Shea enjoys Irish win over Germany
John O'Shea says the Republic of Ireland's 1-0 win over Germany is one of the highlights of his career.
- VIDEO: Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers
David Beckham admits he might not be at full match fitness because the last game he played in was in a 'Dads v Teachers'...
- VIDEO: Keane's best one-liner yet?
Watch Roy Keane's pithy response to a journalist's question about the availability of Robbie Keane for the Republic of...
- VIDEO: Republic face tough task against Germans
The Republic of Ireland face a tough task in defending their unbeaten home record in the present Euro 2016 qualifying...
- AUDIO: Worthington wants NI 'hero' against Greece
Former Northern Ireland manager Nigel Worthington says the scorer of a winning goal against Greece will be he "held in...
- VIDEO: Ronaldo recalls Ferguson compassion
Cristiano Ronaldo recalls the time that his then-Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson granted him compassionate...
- VIDEO: Belgian keeper saves three penalties
Mechelen goalkeeper Jean-Francois Gillet saves three penalties from three different players to help his side draw 1-1 at...
- VIDEO: Northern Ireland target historic win
Northern Ireland will qualify for the finals of Euro 2016 if they beat Greece in Belfast on Thursday night.
- 'Northern Ireland have new heroes'
Northern Ireland qualify for Euro 2016 against the odds, but how did they achieve it? And how far can they go in France?...
- NI celebrate historic night in Belfast
Northern Ireland supporters kick off their celebrations after ending 30 years of hurt by securing qualification for the...
- The mastermind behind NI success
From Brechin City and Shamrock Rovers to the Euro 2016 finals with Northern Ireland - the remarkable rise of Michael...
- October 10 - Welsh sport's best day?
As Wales' footballers close in on Euro 2016 and the rugby side face Australia in the World Cup, could Saturday be Welsh...
- Wales hope to celebrate in Bosnia
Wales had to postpone a Euro 2016 qualification party last month, but celebrations are surely close, says Rob Phillips. ...
- 'I was inspired by Gerrard's book'
Women's Super League winner Eniola Aluko on how reading Steven Gerrard's book ensures she won't take success for...
- Manager ins and outs - October 2015
Track the managerial ins and outs and a list of every boss in the top five leagues in England and the Scottish...
- Strachan's focus on team, not future
Gordon Strachan insists it would be "wrong" to discuss his own future after his Scotland side's Euro 2016 hopes ended. ...
- Wales using 'hard times' - Gunter
Defender Chris Gunter says Wales will be inspired by the pain of past failures as they aim for Euro 2016 qualification. ...
- Derry pair banned for Bray clash
Derry City defenders Ryan McBride and Aaron Barry are suspended for the Premier Division game at the Brandywell. ...
- Scotland 2-2 Poland
Scotland's hopes of reaching Euro 2016 are over after Robert Lewandowski scores a stoppage-time leveller for Poland. ...
- What Liverpool can expect from Klopp
Fast-paced football, wit, wisdom and a ready smile - why Liverpool fans should come to love new boss Jurgen Klopp. ...