Schools Liason Officer:
Welcome to Cam Everside YFC
Cam Everside YFC was founded in 1984 and is based in Cam nr. Dursley, Gloucestershire. We are a community based football club with over 200 children signed on. There are currently eleven age groups from Under 6’s through to Under 16’s. Each age group runs at least one team, with some running as many as three.
The teams play in a variety of leagues including The Cotswold Youth League, Mid Glos Mini League, Stroud Youth League and Gloucester Youth League. The aim of the club is to foster, promote and provide football in all of these age groups, with ultimately all age groups up to U17 being catered for. The club offers a fun and friendly atmosphere and is open to any standard of player. If you want more information please contact the relevant age group manager or coach.
BBC Football News
- Sturridge 'must learn to manage pain'
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp believes striker Daniel Sturridge must learn to manage his pain to overcome his injury...
- Sunderland survival 'not guaranteed'
Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce will "try his best" to keep the club in the Premier League, but is offering no survival...
- Saturday's gossip column
Bayern battle for Guardiola, Demichelis linked with homeland, Teixiera eyes Chelsea, Villa "too nice", plus more ...
- Hull City 0-2 Derby County
Derby go top of the Championship as two first-half goals from Jacob Butterfield see off previous leaders Hull.
- Aston Villa v Watford
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Aston Villa and Watford.
- Bournemouth v Everton
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Bournemouth and Everton.
- Crystal Palace v Newcastle United
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Crystal Palace and Newcastle United. ...
- Manchester City v Southampton
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Manchester City and Southampton.
- Sunderland v Stoke City
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Sunderland and Stoke City.
- Leicester City v Manchester United
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Leicester City and Manchester United. ...
- St Johnstone 1-1 Dundee
St Johnstone's run of victories is brought to a halt as Dundee take home a share of the points from McDiarmid Park. ...
- Hart set for 10-day injury absence
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart is expected to be out for 10 days with a hamstring injury sustained against...
- Pellegrini unfazed by Guardiola link
Man City manager Manuel Pellegrini is unconcerned by reports linking Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola with his job. ...
- Chelsea hopeful on Terry fitness
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is hopeful John Terry will be fit to face Tottenham on Sunday despite a recent ankle...
- N Ireland Women 1-8 Switzerland
Northern Ireland's women suffer a heavy 8-1 defeat by Group Six leaders Switzerland in Friday's Euro 2017 qualifier. ...
- Paris Saint Germain v Troyes
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's French Ligue 1 game between Paris Saint Germain and Troyes.
- Ukraine get stadium ban for racism
Ukraine will play their next home games in Uefa competition in an empty stadium as punishment for their fans' racist...
- Valbuena speaks on Benzema 'plot'
Footballer Mathieu Valbuena speaks publicly for the first time about an alleged sex tape blackmail plot involving France...
- Wales face action for anthem blunder
Football Association of Wales faces disciplinary action after failing to play Kazakhstan's anthem before Wales women's...
- Barcelona v Real Sociedad
Barcelona boss Luis Enrique is confident his side will not falter after their fine start to the season.
- Sinama Pongolle wins Tannadice deal
Former Liverpool forward Florent Sinama Pongolle agrees a contract with Dundee United until the end of the season. ...
- Ramsey leads tributes for Speed
Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey is among those to pay tribute to former manager Gary Speed on the fourth anniversary of...
- BBC African Footballer award shortlist
The five candidates for the BBC African Footballer of the Year award are revealed, with 2014 winner Yacine Brahimi among...
- BBC African Footballer of the Year vote terms and conditions
BBC African Footballer of the Year vote terms and conditions
- VIDEO: Leicester can win league - Van Gaal
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal believes Leicester are serious Premier League contenders.
- VIDEO: 'Manuel, any truth in the Messi rumours?'
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini brushes off reports linking Pep Guardiola with his job, and refuses to comment on...
- VIDEO: Welsh FA blunder over Kazakhstan anthem
The Football Association of Wales (FAW) faces disciplinary action after failing to play Kazakhstan's anthem before the...
- VIDEO: I've done it the hard way - Vardy
Leicester striker Jamie Vardy says he has "done it the hard way" having risen from non-league football to a Premier...
- VIDEO: When Vardy tormented Man Utd
BBC Sport looks back to September 2014, when Leicester's Jamie Vardy tormented Manchester United on his first top-flight...
- VIDEO: Dover score stunning team goal
Dover Athletic score a stunning team goal against Chester in their National League match on Tuesday.
- VIDEO: Allardyce 'missed' pressure of job
Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce says he got "itchy feet" to return to football management.
- VIDEO: Drogba would like Chelsea job
Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba says he has an agreement to return to the club once he finishes playing and wants...
- VIDEO: Highlights: Wales 4-0 Kazakhstan
Highlights and reaction from Wales women's 4-0 Euro 2017 qualifying win against Kazakhstan in Haverfordwest.
- VIDEO: Highlights: Germany 0-0 England
England followed up their World Cup victory over Germany with a hard-earned goalless draw with the European champions in...
- VIDEO: Luol Deng's Premier League predictions
NBA superstar and Arsenal fan Luol Deng gives his predictions for this weekend's Premier League fixtures.
- VIDEO: Van Gaal 'worried' by lack of goals
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal says he is concerned by his team's lack of goals, after a 0-0 draw against PSV...
- 'Honour to manage in Premier League'
Dutch legend and former AC Milan boss Clarence Seedorf says it would be "an honour" to manage in the Premier League. ...
- Lawro's predictions v NBA star Luol Deng
BBC Sport football expert Mark Lawrenson takes on NBA star Luol Deng in his Premier League predictions.
- 'Firing Monk would be painful decision'
Swansea fans must trust their chairman to make the right call on boss Garry Monk - firing him is not something he would...
- Champions League 7,000 goals
After Angel Di Maria scored the 7,000th Champions League goal, BBC Sport takes a look at the competition's other...
- Football's Black Friday panic buys
In honour of Black Friday, BBC Sport takes a look at the best and worst panic buys in the Premier League.
- What's fiffi-faffa? How do you penastinate?
Your suggestions for the football dictionary - from the janitor to midfender and the quencher.
- 'They'll forget all the rubbish': Best v Ronaldo in quotes
BBC Sport looks at the best quotes from legendary Manchester United wingers George Best and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Manager ins and outs - November 2015
Track the managerial ins and outs and a list of every boss in the top five leagues in England and the Scottish...
- Dumbarton v Alloa Athletic postponed
The Cup tie between Dumbarton and Alloa falls victim to rain while there will be an inspection at Stirling v...
- Cardiff City v Burnley
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Cardiff City and Burnley.
- Coleraine beat Mallards to go second
Coleraine stretch their unbeaten Premiership run to 11 matches and move up to second place by beating Ballinamallard...
- Vardy launches non-league academy
Leicester's Jamie Vardy is setting up a new academy to find future stars of non-league football after his rapid rise. ...
- 'This is football's final frontier'
Football has been the USA's sport of the future for years - Matt Slater investigates why that future is now for English...