Schools Liason Officer:
Welcome to Cam Everside YFC
Cam Everside YFC was founded in 1984 and is based in Cam nr. Dursley, Gloucestershire. We are a community based football club with over 200 children signed on. There are currently eleven age groups from Under 6’s through to Under 16’s. Each age group runs at least one team, with some running as many as three.
The teams play in a variety of leagues including The Cotswold Youth League, Mid Glos Mini League, Stroud Youth League and Gloucester Youth League. The aim of the club is to foster, promote and provide football in all of these age groups, with ultimately all age groups up to U17 being catered for. The club offers a fun and friendly atmosphere and is open to any standard of player. If you want more information please contact the relevant age group manager or coach.
BBC Football News
- Sunderland appoint 'number one target' Moyes
Sunderland name former Everton and Manchester United manager David Moyes as successor to Sam Allardyce.
- Delph praises Guardiola's three-week masterclass
Manchester City's Fabian Delph says he has learned more from boss Pep Guardiola in three weeks than in his entire career...
- Sam Allardyce: Man-management key to England manager's job
Sam Allardyce says his man-management attributes will be an important part of his role as England manager.
- Celtic to complete signing of ex-Liverpool defender Kolo Toure
Celtic should complete the signing of former Liverpool defender Kolo Toure, subject to a medical.
- Allardyce will give England different style - Rooney
England captain Wayne Rooney believes Sam Allardyce is a "good appointment" as manager of the national side. ...
- Saido Berahino: West Brom turn down £20m bids from Crystal Palace and Stoke
West Bromwich Albion turn down £20m bids for striker Saido Berahino from Crystal Palace and Stoke City.
- Liverpool sign Newcastle's Wijnaldum for £25m
Netherlands international Georginio Wijnaldum joins Liverpool on a five-year deal in a £25m move from Newcastle. ...
- Steve Bruce: Hull City manager leaves newly promoted club
Manager Steve Bruce leaves Hull City two months after leading them back into the Premier League.
- Rangers continue strong start
Rangers make it three wins out of three in Group F of the Betfred League Cup with a comfortable win over East...
- Manchester United's Guillermo Varela joins Eintracht Frankfurt on loan
Manchester United full-back Guillermo Varela joins German club Eintracht Frankfurt on a season-long loan.
- Sam Allardyce: 'I can't stop smiling because I've got this job'
New England manager Sam Allardyce says he "can't stop smiling" after landing the role, which he says he has waited for...
- Argentina 'to approach Spurs boss Pochettino'
Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino is to be approached about the vacant Argentina coach's position, according to reports in...
- Sam Allardyce named England manager by the Football Association
Sam Allardyce is appointed England manager, signing an initial two-year contract after leaving Sunderland.
- Sam Allardyce: Sheep testicles and toilet races - the England manager's early years
Sheep testicles and toilet races form part of the rise of Sam Allardyce - England's new manager.
- West Brom's pre-season match against PSV Eindhoven cancelled on police advice
West Brom's pre-season friendly against PSV Eindhoven in Arnhem is called on police advice.
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd boss not fazed by defeat by Borussia Dortmund
Manager Jose Mourinho says he is not concerned after Manchester United are beaten 4-1 by Borussia Dortmund in a...
- Uefa president: European football's governing body names president shortlist
Uefa confirms the names of the three candidates bidding to succeed Michel Platini as president of European football's...
- Swansea may bid for Liverpool's Allen
Swansea are considering a bid to re-sign Wales midfielder Joe Allen from Liverpool, and are also interested in Nacer...
- Arsenal: Defender Rob Holding signs from Bolton for £2m
Arsenal sign 20-year-old defender Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers for a fee believed to be about £2m.
- Liverpool sign veteran keeper Manninger on short-term deal
Liverpool sign 39-year-old Alex Manninger on a short term contract, 15 years after his last game in the English top...
- Norwich's new kit: Inspired by history... or by bus seats?
Norwich City's new third kit is a throwback to the "egg and cress" shirt of the '90s - and at least one ex-Canary loves...
- Andre Schurrle: Borussia Dortmund sign Wolfsburg winger
Borussia Dortmund sign Germany international winger Andre Schurrle from Bundesliga rivals Wolfsburg.
- Greg Clarke nominated to succeed Greg Dyke as FA chairman
Former Football League chairman Greg Clarke is nominated to succeed Greg Dyke as FA chairman.
- Man City: Fabian Delph 'amazed' by 'unbelievable' Pep Guardiola
Manchester City midfielder Fabian Delph says he has learned more in three weeks under new manager Pep Guardiola than he...
- Jose Mourinho talks Paul Pogba, Wayne Rooney & Juan Mata
New Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho talks about the ongoing transfer negotiations with Paul Pogba, and the...
- Sam Allardyce: New England manager's football philosophy
BBC Sport looks at what fans can expect from Sam Allardyce as he is appointed England manager.
- Bournemouth gifted comical own goal on USA pre-season tour
Minnesota United goalkeeper Sammy Ndjock scores a truly ridiculous own goal playing in a pre-season friendly against...
- Sam Allardyce right person for England - Jose Mourinho
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho believes Sam Allardyce is "the right person" to manage England and says he is "more...
- Man City lose to Bayern Munich in Pep Guardiola's first game
Pep Guardiola's first game in charge of Manchester City ends in a 1-0 defeat to Bayern Munich as a goal from Erdal...
- World Cup 2014: Gotze scores winner for Germany in final
Watch Mario Gotze's brilliant extra-time winner for Germany against Argentina in the 2014 World Cup final.
- Celtic: Kazakhstan trip poses problems - Brendan Rodgers
Brendan Rodgers is preparing Celtic for a difficult trip to Kazakhstan to face Astana in the Champions League. ...
- Sam Allardyce: What will England look like under him?
Set-piece drills, yoga, long passing - what will England look like under new manager Sam Allardyce?
- Big Sam Allardyce: His career in pictures - or 'Sam's moustache though the ages'
Sam Allardyce is the new England boss. Here is his life, and career, in pictures.
- 172,000 miles, 14 countries, 117 games - Premier League on tour
Premier League teams will clock up about 172,413 miles in total during pre-season for friendlies and tours - BBC Sport...
- Transfers - July 2016
Track all the latest signings as they happen in England, Scotland and across the world.
- Manager ins and outs - July 2016
Track the managerial ins and outs and a list of every boss in the top five leagues in England and the Scottish...