Schools Liason Officer:
Welcome to Cam Everside YFC
Cam Everside YFC was founded in 1984 and is based in Cam nr. Dursley, Gloucestershire. We are a community based football club with over 200 children signed on. There are currently eleven age groups from Under 6’s through to Under 16’s. Each age group runs at least one team, with some running as many as three.
The teams play in a variety of leagues including The Cotswold Youth League, Mid Glos Mini League, Stroud Youth League and Gloucester Youth League. The aim of the club is to foster, promote and provide football in all of these age groups, with ultimately all age groups up to U17 being catered for. The club offers a fun and friendly atmosphere and is open to any standard of player. If you want more information please contact the relevant age group manager or coach.
BBC Football News
- 'Pardew can handle Magpies pressure'
Alan Pardew can handle the pressure at Newcastle despite calls for him to leave the club, say two former team-mates. ...
- Brooking against manager quota
Sir Trevor Brooking is against the 'Rooney Rule' being introduced and says the number of black managers will increase. ...
- England stars 'treated like babies'
England's players are suffering because they are not trusted to behave like grown-ups, according to Rio Ferdinand. ...
- Arsenal v Galatasaray
Preview of Wednesday's Champions League Group D game between Arsenal and Galatasaray.
- Basel v Liverpool
Striker Daniel Sturridge and defender Mamadou Sakho are not in Liverpool's squad for the Champions League game at Basel....
- Allen & Ramsey miss Wales qualifiers
Chris Coleman names six uncapped players in his Wales squad for their Euro 2016 qualifiers because of injuries.
- Rodgers warning on Sturridge fitness
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says Daniel Sturridge will not be fit for England duty this month even if he returns for...
- Draw not decisive, says Pellegrini
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini says his side will fight on after Roma deny them a Champions League win.
- Coleman 'doesn't care' about critics
Wales manager Chris Coleman says he will never win over some supporters and is "not bothered" by the criticism.
- Mannone desperate for Sunderland win
Goalkeeper Vito Mannone says that as soon as Sunderland win a game, they will have a good season in the Premier League. ...
- Birmingham cut links with Pannu
Birmingham City sever links with acting chairman Peter Pannu, ending a five-year spell with the Championship club. ...
- Rangers' Boyd & Mohsni face charges
Rangers' Kris Boyd and Bilel Mohsni are offered bans and accused of violent conduct against Hibernian.
- McFadden signs for St Johnstone
St Johnstone sign up 31-year-old Scotland international James McFadden for the remainder of the season.
- Sporting Lisbon 0-1 Chelsea
Nemanja Matic scores a first-half header as Chelsea beat Sporting Lisbon 1-0 to go top of Champions League Group G. ...
- Gyan accuses player of racist abuse
Al Ain's Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan accuses Al Hilal midfielder Mihai Pintilii of racially abusing him in an Asian...
- Manchester City 1-1 Roma
Manchester City are still without a win in Champions League Group E after Francesco Totti's goal gives Roma a 1-1 draw. ...
- McKinlay 'ready' after 10-year wait
New Watford boss Billy McKinlay believes a decade of coaching at Fulham has prepared him for management.
- Leeds United v Reading
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Championship game between Leeds United and Reading.
- Fulham v Bolton Wanderers
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Championship game between Fulham and Bolton Wanderers.
- Wolves v Huddersfield Town
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Championship game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Huddersfield...
- Paris St-Germain 3-2 Barcelona
Paris St-Germain beat Barcelona 3-2 in an exciting match to go top of Champions League Group F.
- Tottenham Hotspur v Besiktas
Danny Rose is a doubt as Tottenham look to pick up their first Europa League group stage win against Beskitas.
- FK Krasnodar v Everton
Preview followed by live coverage of Thursday's Europa League game between FK Krasnodar and Everton.
- Man Utd consider midweek friendlies
Manchester United are thinking about playing midweek friendly matches abroad in the absence of Champions League...
- Pardew set to stay as Newcastle boss
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew's job is thought to be safe for the time being, despite his side being second bottom. ...
- VIDEO: 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
Manuel Pellegrini says Manchester City will "fight to the end" to qualify from the group stages of the Champions League....
- VIDEO: Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
Kieran Gibbs heaps praise on manager Arsene Wenger, on his eighteenth anniversary at the London club.
- VIDEO: I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew acknowledges that he is under "a lot of pressure" but says he has no intention of...
- VIDEO: Hughes 'frustrated' with referee
Stoke manger Mark Hughes says he thought his side were denied a "stonewall" penalty during their 1-0 victory over...
- VIDEO: Dyche critical of 'poor' Burnley
Burnley boss Sean Dyche offers no excuses for his side's "really poor" performance after losing 4-0 at West Bromwich...
- VIDEO: Pardew unfazed by Ashley comments
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew says he can only "focus on the team" ahead of the game against Stoke on Monday night,...
- VIDEO: Has Pelle scored goal of the season?
Mark Chapman is joined by Jason Roberts and Kevin Kilbane to discuss the talking points from the weekend's Premier...
- VIDEO: How long since Rooney's last red?
BBC Sport looks at some of the key statistics form the weekend's games in the Premier League.
- VIDEO: Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says his team are now in control of their own "destiny", after a 1-0 away win against...
- VIDEO: Sofa & PlayStation - injury rehab
Burnley and Wales striker Sam Vokes gives a footballer's guide to keeping the body and mind healthy when injured. ...
- VIDEO: 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
Dan Walker is joined by Paul Ince and Dion Dublin to discuss the lack of black managers and coaches in English football....
- VIDEO: Whelan double relegates Everton
Everton have been relegated from the top division of Women's football for the first time in 21 years following a 2-0...
- VIDEO: Wilson feared injury may end career
Nottingham Forest defender says he feared his career could be over after a back injury left him "feeling like an old...
- VIDEO: Irish League Show - penalty debate
Michael McNamee and Chris Morgan take a look at the big talking points from the Irish Premiership.
- VIDEO: Hart will keep 'fighting' for place
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart says he is willing to keep "fighting" for his place in the team, ahead of the club's...
- AUDIO: McKinlay 'shocked' by Garcia exit
New Watford boss Billy McKinlay tells BBC Three Counties Radio that he was "100% shocked" by Oscar Garcia's decision to...
- VIDEO: Highlights - St Mirren 1-2 Celtic
Celtic take all three points against St Mirren in the Scottish Premiership (UK users).
- VIDEO: Van Gaal praises defender debutants
Louis van Gaal says he was "happy to hold on with ten men" after Manchester United beat West Ham 2-1 at Old Trafford. ...
- VIDEO: Highlights - Dundee United 2-0 St Johnstone
Dundee United beat Tayside rivals St Johnstone in the Scottish Premiership (UK users only).
- VIDEO: Highlights - Aberdeen 3-2 Inverness CT
Aberdeen get the better of Inverness Caledonian Thistle in a five-goal Scottish Premiership encounter (UK users only). ...
- VIDEO: Rodgers 'frustrated' by derby draw
Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool were "clearly the better team" during a "frustrating" 1-1 draw against arch-rivals...
- VIDEO: Pellegrini pleased with 'important' win
Manuel Pellegrini says he is pleased not to lose any further ground to Chelsea in the title race after an "important"...
- VIDEO: Pochettino pleased with 'good point'
Manager Mauricio Pochettino felt Tottenham's 1-1 Premier League draw away at north London rivals Arsenal was a "fair...
- Will Premier League bubble burst?
BBC sports editor Dan Roan says that even if there is an inquiry into Premier League TV rights, the money will still...
- Should Swansea seek foreign cash?
BBC Radio Wales asks what could Swansea City stand to gain from major potential foreign investment.
- 'Time for a Brazilian football revolution'
Brazil’s top clubs have survived by selling stakes in their players but that must now change, writes Tim Vickery. ...
- From Pele to Bolt - your treasures
Take a look at our 'virtual museum' of sporting memorabilia sent in by BBC Sport readers to commemorate National...
- Who made Garth's team of the week?
On a weekend of extraordinary goals, find out who managed to make Garth Crooks's team of the week.
- 'Burnley doomed without a plan B'
MOTD2 analysis of how Burnley's lack of a goal threat means their attempts to contain teams is seriously flawed. ...
- 50 iconic FA Cup goals
BBC Sport is looking back at an iconic FA Cup goal a day ahead of the first round proper, which kicks off in November. ...
- Transfer deals - September 2014
Track all the latest signings day by day throughout September in England, Scotland and across Europe.
- Manager ins and outs - September 2014
Track the managerial ins and outs and a list of every boss in the top five leagues in England and the Scottish...
- Deila targets treble with Celtic
Ronny Deila aims to win a domestic treble and steer Celtic to qualification from Europa League Group D.
- Swans play down 'search for investors'
The possibility of foreign investors injecting funds into Swansea City is being played down by the club.
- Brighton's McCourt back in NI squad
Pat McCourt is recalled to the Northern Ireland squad for the Euro 2016 qualifiers against the Faroe Islands and Greece....
- VIDEO: Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
BBC Sport looks back at 50 iconic FA Cup goals in the build-up to the first round proper, which takes place in November....
- Man City lack Champions League belief
Players and fans are still struggling to convince themselves they belong in Europe's elite, says chief football writer...