Schools Liason Officer:
Welcome to Cam Everside YFC
Cam Everside YFC was founded in 1984 and is based in Cam nr. Dursley, Gloucestershire. We are a community based football club with over 200 children signed on. There are currently eleven age groups from Under 6’s through to Under 16’s. Each age group runs at least one team, with some running as many as three.
The teams play in a variety of leagues including The Cotswold Youth League, Mid Glos Mini League, Stroud Youth League and Gloucester Youth League. The aim of the club is to foster, promote and provide football in all of these age groups, with ultimately all age groups up to U17 being catered for. The club offers a fun and friendly atmosphere and is open to any standard of player. If you want more information please contact the relevant age group manager or coach.
BBC Football News
- Celtic hang on to reach Champions League
Celtic reach the Champions League group stage for the first time in three years despite losing at Hapoel Beer Sheva. ...
- League One Northampton shock West Brom
League One Northampton Town come from behind to beat Premier League side West Brom on penalties in the EFL Cup. ...
- Dundalk miss out on Champions League after draw
Dundalk's brave attempt to become the first Irish club to qualify for the Champions League group stages ends in defeat...
- Derby win 14-13 in epic penalty shootout
Timi Max Elsnik scores the winning spot-kick as Derby beat Carlisle 14-13 on penalties to reach the EFL Cup third...
- Strong Liverpool side power past Burton
A strong Liverpool side overwhelm Championship outfit Burton Albion to reach the EFL Cup third round.
- Gillingham knock Watford out in extra time
League One side Gillingham come from behind to shock Premier League side Watford in extra time to reach the EFL Cup...
- Burnley's Gray charged over homophobic tweets
The Football Association charges Burnley's Andre Gray with misconduct over posts made by the striker on social media. ...
- Claudio Bravo: Man City target arrives for medical from Barcelona
Barcelona and Chile goalkeeper Claudio Bravo arrives in Manchester for a medical with Manchester City.
- Batshuayi scores twice as Chelsea hold off Bristol Rovers
Striker Michy Batshuayi scores twice to edge Chelsea past a spirited Bristol Rovers and into the third round of the EFL...
- Nine-man Roma implode as Porto reach group stage
Italian side Roma fail to reach the Champions League group stage after having two men sent off in a 3-0 defeat by...
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp gets to grips with England geography
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp explains to Gary Lineker how he is getting to grips with the geography of England. ...
- Man City's Hart to play first game of season
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Champions League game between Manchester City and Steaua Bucharest. ...
- After three own goals, Duffy scores winner
Blackburn come from 2-0 down to beat Crewe after extra-time and reach the third round of the EFL Cup.
- Crouch hat-trick as Stoke reach third round
Peter Crouch scores a hat-trick as Stoke City ease into the third round of the EFL Cup with a routine win at Stevenage. ...
- £27m Benteke makes debut as Palace beat Blackpool
Record signing Christian Benteke makes his debut as Crystal Palace beat League Two side Blackpool in the EFL Cup second...
- EFL Cup second-round reports
The Premier League teams enter the EFL Cup at the second-round stage. Here are reports and previews for Tuesday's and...
- Lucas Perez Martinez: Everton eye £15m Deportivo striker
Everton identify Deportivo La Coruna's Lucas Perez Martinez as the striker to provide support for Romelu Lukaku. ...
- Remember me? Iceland international Sigurdsson joins Fulham
Championship side Fulham sign centre-back Ragnar Sigurdsson from Russian side FC Krasnodar on a two-year deal. ...
- West Ham 1-0 Bournemouth: Slaven Bilic says his side wanted it more
West Ham manager Slaven Bilic says his team wanted to win more than Bournemouth in their 1-0 victory in the first...
- West Ham 1-0 Bournemouth: Eddie Howe admits Harry Arter red card costly
Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe pinpoints Harry Arter's red card as the moment which cost his side in their 1-0 Premier...
- Highlights: St Johnstone 2-4 Celtic
Celtic survive a late St Johnstone fightback to make it two Premiership wins from two matches this season.
- Highlights: Hearts 5-1 Inverness CT
Don Cowie scores two against his former club as Hearts hammer Inverness CT at Tyencastle.
- Highlights: Rangers 2-1 Motherwell
Kenny Miller strikes at the death to give Rangers victory over Motherwell and send them to the top of the Premiership. ...
- Highlights: Ross County 2-0 Kilmarnock
Liam Boyce scores twice as Ross County beat Kilmarnock move up to third in the Premiership, just one point off the top. ...
- Highlights: Aberdeen 2-1 Partick Thistle
Niall McGinn scores a stunning free-kick as Aberdeen beat Partick Thistle to register their first Premiership win of the...
- 'I knocked the referee's front teeth out'
In his latest BBC Sport column, Matt Bloomfield discusses the highs and lows of his 400 games for Wycombe.
- Money, egos and Messiahs - the story of Scottish football
Tom English previews the first episode of a new four-part documentary series about Scottish football, Scotland's Game. ...
- Lawro v Bob Mortimer & Andy Dawson - how did they do?
BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson takes on comedians Bob Mortimer and Andy Dawson from the Athletico Mince podcast in...
- EFL 2016-17: 'Thunderclaps' among five things you may have missed
A first win for Leeds and a scorer born in 2000 all feature in our round-up of things you may have missed in the EFL. ...
- From the Champions League final with Man Utd to clearing fish off a pitch
He had Luis Figo's locker for the 1999 Champions League final, but Jonathan Greening began this year clearing fish off a...
- Transfers - August 2016
Track all the latest signings as they happen in England, Scotland and across the world.
- Manager ins and outs - August 2016
Track the managerial ins and outs and a list of every boss in the top five leagues in England and the Scottish...