Schools Liason Officer:
Welcome to Cam Everside YFC
Cam Everside YFC was founded in 1984 and is based in Cam nr. Dursley, Gloucestershire. We are a community based football club with over 200 children signed on. There are currently eleven age groups from Under 6’s through to Under 16’s. Each age group runs at least one team, with some running as many as three.
The teams play in a variety of leagues including The Cotswold Youth League, Mid Glos Mini League, Stroud Youth League and Gloucester Youth League. The aim of the club is to foster, promote and provide football in all of these age groups, with ultimately all age groups up to U17 being catered for. The club offers a fun and friendly atmosphere and is open to any standard of player. If you want more information please contact the relevant age group manager or coach.
BBC Football News
- Howe to stay at Cherries - Redknapp
Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe will be in demand by "big clubs" but will not leave, says former manager Harry Redknapp. ...
- Collapsed player needs 'miracle'
Belgian defender Gregory Mertens needs a "miracle" after collapsing on the pitch with a heart-related illness.
- 'PSG quartet will not leave club'
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Edinson Cavani and Javier Pastore will remain at Paris St-Germain next season, says the club...
- Premier League promotion worth £120m
Promotion to the Premier League will be worth £120m to both Watford and Bournemouth, according to football finance...
- Cherries 'achieving the impossible'
Bournemouth will survive in the Premier League after effectively sealing promotion to the top flight, says chairman Jeff...
- Hull City v Liverpool
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Premier League game between Hull City and Liverpool.
- Bosnich pleads guilty to charge
Former Manchester United goalkeeper Mark Bosnich appears in a Sydney court to plead guilty to reckless driving.
- £5 tickets for Scots' 'Family Final'
Scottish Cup final tickets will be £5 for a significant number of Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Falkirk fans. ...
- Kirk named new Bristol Academy boss
Bristol Academy name former Hibernian Ladies manager Willie Kirk as their new boss, replacing Dave Edmondson.
- Chapman 'should start for England'
"Masterful" Chelsea Ladies captain Katie Chapman should start for England at the World Cup, says Blues boss Emma Hayes. ...
- Wrexham set to appoint Mills as boss
Wrexham are set to name Gateshead boss Gary Mills as their new manager on Tuesday evening.
- Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund
Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben could return after five weeks out for Tuesday's German Cup semi-final against Borussia...
- Ramsey's Morgan snub 'understandable'
Aaron Ramsey was within his rights not to shake hands with TV personality and Arsenal fan Piers Morgan, says Ian Wright....
- Former Posh and Cambridge boss dies
Former Peterborough United and Cambridge United manager Chris Turner dies aged 64.
- Luton striker arrested over assault
Luton Town striker Ricky Miller is suspended by the club after being arrested on suspicion of assault.
- Club bans 21 'brawling' fans for life
Burnley hands out life bans to 21 football fans who took part in a mass brawl against rival supporters.
- Chelsea win successive FA Youth Cups
Chelsea win back-to-back FA Youth Cups with a comfortable 5-2 aggregate victory over Manchester City at Stamford Bridge....
- VIDEO: Bucket collection that saved Bournemouth
As Bournemouth all but seal promotion, BBC South Today looks back at the bucket collection which helped 'Save the...
- VIDEO: Mourinho's weird vision of the future
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho responds to critics who have labelled his side "boring" by saying he imagines football...
- VIDEO: Is Hazard a deserved winner?
Mark Chapman, Alan Shearer and Robbie Savage discuss whether Chelsea's Eden Hazard is a deserved winner of the PFA...
- VIDEO: Cheeky Chapman lob keeps Chelsea top
Watch a round-up of the best of the action from week four of the Women's Super League One.
- VIDEO: Foxes' fantastic form: Key weekend facts
BBC Sport rounds up the key facts and figures from the weekend's action in the Premier League, with Leicester winning...
- VIDEO: Blues gave defensive lesson - Mourinho
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says his side gave a defensive lesson in their 0-0 draw with Arsenal at the Emirates. ...
- VIDEO: Arsenal lacked in attack - Wenger
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits his team "lacked something in the final third" during their 0-0 draw at home against...
- VIDEO: Van Gaal: Man Utd lacked aggression
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says Everton were more motivated and more aggressive than his team in their 3-0...
- VIDEO: 'Something that lives with you forever'
Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe and chairman Jeff Mostyn talk to BBC South Today after all but sealing promotion to the top...
- VIDEO: Savage and Shearer go head-to-head
BBC football pundits Robbie Savage and Alan Shearer clash on a range of subjects during Sunday's Match of the Day 2...
- VIDEO: Savage mocked for disco trousers
Resplendent in John Travolta-style trousers, Robbie Savage films behind-the-scenes on the Match of the Day 2 set to the...
- VIDEO: Bruce sympathises with fan boycott
Hull City manager Steve Bruce has called on the Premier League to remember supporters when it comes to ticket pricing...
- VIDEO: The moment Watford knew they were up
Watch the moment Watford players on their team bus found out they had been promoted to the Premier League.
- VIDEO: Sturridge needs support - Rodgers
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says the club will "look to address" the burden placed on striker Daniel Sturridge...
- VIDEO: Everton well worth 3-0 - Martinez
Everton manager Roberto Martinez believes his side were "well worth" their 3-0 win over Manchester United at Goodison...
- Bucket collections to Premier League
Bournemouth in the Premier League? We chart the remarkable rise of a club who were minutes from liquidation seven years...
- Who celebrated PFA award success?
A run-down of the headline-making award winners and teams of the year from the Professional Footballers' Association...
- Garth Crooks's team of the week
Who is a modern-day Pierluigi Casiraghi., who is ready for England call-up, and who is making Spurs look silly?
- Promotion, relegation & race for Europe
All you need to know about promotion, relegation and the race for Europe in England and Scotland's top football leagues....
- Guardiola ready for Barca homecoming
Bayern Munich's Pep Guardiola will return to a very different Barcelona in the Champions League semis to the one he...
- Manager ins and outs - April 2015
Track the managerial ins and outs and a list of every boss in the top five leagues in England and the Scottish...
- SPFL could be set for new sponsor
The Scottish Professional Football League could be set for a new sponsor ahead of next season.
- Jackett praises Swansea boss Monk
Wolves head coach Kenny Jackett believes former club Swansea City are back on track under current manager Garry Monk. ...
- VIDEO: Irish League Show - Crusaders crowned champions
A behind-the-scenes look as Crusaders celebrate their Premiership title success after beating Glenavon 4-0 at Seaview. ...
- Minnows who made the Premier League
As Bournemouth all but win promotion to the Premier League, BBC Sport looks at some of the other clubs who defied the...
- Fleetwood reveal Uzbekistan link-up
League One side Fleetwood Town announce a partnership with Uzbekistan team Lokomotiv Tashkent.